Color of Emotion: Purple
This year has been a big roller coaster ride for me. Happy days, sad days, I-love-myself days, I-hate-myself days. Either way, I lived through it!!!
My GREATEST moments of 2008:
• God blessing me with another year of life!
• My man surprising me on our first anniversary. (Marla was in on the surprise, but had a hard time luring me out of the house because I was determined to finish my laundry.)
• Doing freelance work for Deegie's Carma
• Watching KU win the NCAA title ("Chalmers for the tie... GOT IT!!!)
• Barack Obama elected the 44th President of the USA!!!
My GOOD moments of 2008:
• Seeing Maxwell live in concert
• Visiting my girls in Chicago!
• Speaking with my father again after about 4 years. (My choice, but still working on that forgiveness thing.)
• Having my first Five Guys burger! (Reminded me of the Fat Boy Burger days)
My BAD moments of 2008:
• My PawPaw showing early signs of dementia
• Pipe burst under kitchen sink, flooded basement
• Not being offered a job I really, really, really wanted. (Probably a blessing.)
• Losing fellow co-workers due to their jobs being outsourced overseas.
My FUNNIEST moment:
• Mama's reaction while watching the replay of one of Michael Phelps' Olympic races.
My PROUDEST moment:
• Not eating McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King and Taco Bell for a whole year. (Had the worst craving for that McNuggets-Lovin' the other night! LOL)
What I'm looking forward to in 2009:
• Chance encounter with Reggie Bush!
• Finding a new place to live
• Family reunion in Vegas!
• A better job with better pay
• The 8th season of American Idol
• Everything that God has in store for me!